Adobe Photoshop has become one of the leaders among image editors available for use. Every year the company releases updates and improvements that improve the functionality and expand the limits of its capabilities. In Photoshop easily not only processing, but also to create the drawings for this you will need a PC with sensitive mouse, and better dedicated graphics tablet, intended for painting.
The advantages of drawing in Photoshop:
- Convenience. You can draw at home, outdoors, in a bus or any other place where you are comfortable.
- Easy. The intuitive functionality and user-friendly interface making use of Photoshop is understandable even for beginners.
- Quality. You can draw in a format where used, and then convert it to the right. The quality of the illustrations is not affected.
- Variety. The Internet is a huge choice of brushes and ready-made templates that are constantly updated. There is always the opportunity to try something new.
- Accessibility. Online and on YouTube a large selection of lessons how to draw in photoshop and where to start.
- Cost. License Photoshop is not worth a lot of money. It is available a wide range of users worldwide.
As in any other situation, the program will not be able to do everything for you. To get a truly decent picture, you must at least superficially know the basic rules of graphic design, to be guided in the right styles and color combinations. It would be nice to have a natural gift and some experience in the drafting, but not necessarily. Thanks to modern technology and specifically Photoshop, to draw a beautiful graphic image can even novice artist.
Basic drawing tools:
- The Pencil,
- Replacement Color/Replace color
- Paint Bucket/Fill,
- Art History Brush/art brush Archive,
- Mixer Brush/Mix-brush.
To see the whole process of creating the image in Photoshop on the site webdiz.com.ua. Here is a step by step description in plain language, backed up by screenshots from the program. Don’t be afraid to try, don’t always work the first time. Photoshop offers many tools for drawing, their use is virtually limitless. If something isn’t clear — stop, exhale, read again. Don’t rush, get to the description of the lesson and succeed.